Monday, August 15, 2011

Professional Vacationeers







First picture of us together :)

Today marks 8 years of Chris and I as a "we." I like doing stuff, and in these last 8 years I've gotten to do most things with my partner (or by myself and supported by him).


Chris and I often compliment ourselves on how great we are at vacationing. We are pros. We have gone on some amazing trips, and I've decided to keep a little log of our adventures. I used to be really good at journaling, but not so much anymore. So, mostly the details here are for me to remember our adventures, but if you enjoy them - they're here for you too. Also, if you need any help planning a trip, let us know!
Here are a few key pictures from our big adventures in the past 5 years (I make Chris kiss me in a lot of pictures...)

Munich & Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany (Sep, '06)


Kailua-Kona, Hawaii (Jan, '07) & Maui, Hawaii (Dec, '07)


Portland, OR - Crater Lake - Redwood National Forest (Jun '08 - Honeymoon!)

Skiing in Rutland, VT (Feb, '09), Paris (July, '09)



Skiing in Vail, CO with Bonds (Feb, '10)

Not to mention countless trips to Wisconsin, Kansas, Missouri and Maryland to visit family and many camping trips (Poconos, Adirondacks, Tobyhanna, Del Water Gap, the list goes on...).











This year we also returned to Vermont in February and skied at Killington and Pico.

** For some reason when this publishes it doesn't look the way it does in the draft so the pictures aren't necessarily aligned with the labels. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment